Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Human Resource Manager
- Provide subject matter expertise and coaching to leaders on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development.
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues; including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and discipline up to or including termination.
- Drive effective compensation planning processes for clients, creating a pay-for-performance culture
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of HR programs, processes and planning across the company.
- Act as a change agent for key initiatives to drive operational excellence using Lean/Six Sigma tools.
- Partner with leaders to identify top talent and succession candidates and support the succession planning process at the business unit level. Cultivate internal talent, participating in key role promotional decisions
- Conduct analysis and provide insightful reports of meaningful HR data to management with recommended appropriate course of action providing the most efficient and cost-effective business solution. Manage key elements of our HR Scorecard and bowler.
- Engage in and support strategy discussions. Proactively identify opportunities to reach business goals, assess scope, and identify where challenges may exist.
- Understanding of essential HRIS systems and ability to work within and through such systems as needed by the business.
- Manage activities that ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures as well as federal and state/province laws.
- Drive operational excellence through the promotion and management of best practices related to safety, worker’s compensation, and transitional return to work assignments.
- Increase distribution talent pipeline (Branch Manager and Account Executive) by 20% by 12/31/19 through build-out of internal feeder pools
- Accelerate new account executive success through a seamless recruiting and onboarding experience
- Increase associate engagement through active partnership with Distribution and Corporate leaders and facilitation of action plans based on identified challenge areas
- Meet or exceed Time to Fill and quality of hire metrics across the target population
- Drive to success of major organization transformational work with proactive communication and change plans
- The successful candidate must have the following experience and capabilities
- At least 5 years’ experience as either a Generalist or a Manager in a rapidly changing organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, business, HR or related field preferred
- Experience with systems including ADP, LMS, Application Tracking System, and Performance Mgmt. technologies preferred
- Knowledgeable on HR policies and laws across Northeast region
- Experience managing change initiatives with examples of actively managing project plans and lean tools.
- Experience with sales organizations and/or corporate functions a plus.
- Experience recruiting and interacting with external headhunter agencies a plus.
- Background check required
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate, build relationships, and influence solution direction across all levels of an organizational matrix.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and perform in a high-pressure environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities.
- Comfort dealing with conflict and an ability to coach across levels of experience and generations
- Places high value in developing and leveraging analytics to define results and opportunities
- Proactively curious and always seeking how we can improve process and results
- Ability to travel as needed across Northeast (~20% out of office – within a few hours’ drive); minimal if any overnight
Date Posted: 6/3/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 100-120K
Job #: bh9873
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776