Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 4/4/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Human Resources Manager – Manufacturing Operations
Location: New Bedford, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 80-90K
Human Resources Manager, Manufacturing Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead programs that impact the attraction, engagement, development and retention of the people resources of the business.
- Provide subject matter expertise and coaching to leaders on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development.
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues; including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and discipline up to or including termination.
- Drive effective compensation planning processes for clients, creating a pay-for-performance culture
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of HR programs, processes and planning across the company.
- Act as a change agent and lead key change management initiatives to drive operational excellence using Lean/Six Sigma tools.
- Enable the organization to adapt to and adopt change by ensuring project plans have sufficient sponsorship, communicating effectively with stakeholders, building awareness and desire for change among impacted employees, and reinforcing the change as it becomes operationalized.
- Partner with leaders to identify top talent and succession candidates and support the succession planning process at the business unit level. Cultivate internal talent, participating in key role promotional decisions
- Supporting organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, structure, and culture with business strategies;
- Serve on Site Leadership Team and collaborate with Managers to proactively identify issues and determine optimal application of HC strategies. Fostering a company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Conduct analysis and provide insightful reports of essential HR data to management with recommended appropriate course of action providing the most efficient and cost-effective business solution.
- Engage in and support strategy discussions. Proactively identify opportunities to reach business goals, assess scope, and identify where challenges may exist.
- Understanding of essential HRIS systems and ability to work within and through such systems as needed by the business.
- At least 5 years’ experience as either a Generalist or a Manager in manufacturing operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776