Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/27/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Quality Control Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 65-75K
Quality Control Engineer
The Quality Control Engineer position works directly with VP of Manufacturing, analyzing and implementing manufacturing processes for Quality Improvement using various methods of testing, documentation, and inspection.
• Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
• Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to department supervisor(s) for problem identification, resolution loss reporting and continuous improvement.
• Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
• Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection across a variety of products.
• Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
• Assist in process certification.
• Review customers purchase orders, contracts and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
• Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures.
• Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
• Review suppliers purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements.
• Participate in internal and external quality audits.
• Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
• Compile, write and deliver training material on quality standards and activities
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance.
The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while developing organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality and caution.
The position encompasses a defined span of control and opportunity for someone who engenders trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency and assures consistent achievement of quality standards. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a quality related role.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776