Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/22/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Biotech Recruiter
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: $50 - $80/hr
Duration: 6+ months
This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting for highly technical roles within the Clinical, R&D, Life Science and Pharma space. Highly motivated to find niche talent to support varied scientific specialties to include genetics, automation and imaging. Will maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process for all level positions across North America
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to find top talent to support the growth strategies of the organization
- Conduct proactive talent pipelining and sourcing initiatives leveraging industry expertise and relationships, as well as research/mapping.
- Build and foster strategic relationships with key external staffing partners. Develop solid relationships internally with executives in client groups as well as with HR Business Partners
- Deep Dive Sourcing; utilizing Social Media, Networks, internal database, LinkedIn, Academia, industry associations and other tools
- Provide regular status updates to the hiring manager on pipeline activity, challenges and market intelligence.
- Continually network with both active and passive external talent to build a proactive talent pipeline
- Coach Hiring Managers on the interview and selection process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions
- Ensure that all recruitment and selection activities follow legal regulations and company policies and procedures
- Source and identify qualified candidates for highly technical roles within Research & Development, Product Management and Clinical Associates
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 3-5 years successful recruiting in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or life science industries
- Previous recruiting experience with industry associations and networks such as Mass Bio, Pharma IQ, BIO, etc.
- Experience hiring in the functional areas of Research & Development and Product Management within the biotech, medical device and pharma industries
- Experience with leveraging social media, academia and industry associations to source candidates
- Demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and long-term internal and external relationships
- Must demonstrate strong business acumen
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Workday will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and follow-through
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776