Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/30/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sr Quality Engineering Manager
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 160-170K
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Quality Engineering Manager
- They need to see a proven track record in building automation solutions in complex environments, ie. How much has the regression testing cycle been reduced?
- This person would own automation.
- Cloud and mobile automation are not absolute requirements but they are strong pluses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the QE Automation roadmap, including test automation architecture, process and tools document
- Drive stable automated deployment and execution of automated tests
- Recruit and retain top talent
- Manage and mentor team members
- Ensure adherence to our high standards for product quality, security, and maintainability
- Drive QE best practices and processes within the broader engineering team, and identify areas for continuous improvement
- Perform project-level staff planning to identify key/required skills and engineers
- Work closely with Software Delivery Managers to ensure that program schedules are complete and committed to by the team
- Organize and coordinate team, project, and release activities with the VP of Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- In-depth experience with the full product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to hire, mentor, and motivate top engineering talent
- 5+ years of test automation development experience designing and building enterprise test automation solutions
- 3+ years of managing test automation and/or performance testing teams
- Experience automating cloud-based products
- Experience automating mobile products
- Solid understanding of testing tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Experience working in an agile Scrum product development organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to effectively interact with both internal teams and external customers and partners
Experience with server and desktop virtualization technologies is a plus
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776