Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/29/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sr. Maintenance Electrician
Location: Burlington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 31-35/hr.
Senior Maintenance Electrician
- Responsible for all electrical repair and maintenance of all process and building equipment.
- Responsible for the completion of all project/fabrication work including electrical construction as assigned by Building Operations Manager. Responsible for the coordination of all tasks, the procurement of all necessary parts/supplies and the timely communication and follow-up with the customer/request.
- Responsible for the completion of all project/fabrication work including electrical construction as assigned. Responsible for the coordination of all tasks, the procurement of all necessary parts/supplies and the timely communication and follow-up with the customer/requester.
- Assist in the completion, implementation, and management of the Preventative Maintenance Program. Perform preventative maintenance on all process and building equipment in accordance with the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Communicate with outside vendors as needed for service support, parts supplies, etc. Support outside contractors scheduled to complete projects within the facility.
- Trains Mechanics & Maintenance Electrician on production equipment as well as building systems and processes. Including but not limited to training and the creation of an apprenticeship program. Proposes continuous improvement opportunities for all processes. Will document and submit to management all necessary revisions of preventative maintenance programs
- Minimum 10 years of experience in job related field
- Must possess strong electrical and trouble shooting skills
- Must possess a Rhode Island Journeyman's License
- Ability to solve problems (machinery, mechanical, electrical)
- Experience in building wiring (lighting, receptacles, power circuits and panels)
- Experience in control power and wiring
- Ability to read blue prints and wiring diagrams
- Must have basic machining skills
- Experience using power tools and equipment
- Able to work with contractors on various projects
- Must have good computer skills
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be flexible with work hours, including off-shift and weekends as needed
- Knowledge of Preventative maintenance programs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to drive others to exceed goals
- 1st line of support for Mechanic and Electrician
- Technical degree a plus
- PLC experience a plus
- Technical degree a plus
- Management experience
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776