Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 12/27/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Integration Analyst
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract to Permanent
Pay Range: Open
Duration: Contract to Permanent
3+ years of experience in designing, implementing and testing interfaces in a Healthcare domain. Must possess a working knowledge of HL7 v2 standards, a good SQL Server understanding, SQL experience and strong communication skills.
Understand, create and own the integration activities between our internal systems and the external network.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Understand and document existing interfaces capturing the interface workflow and technical details
2. Create and/or modify existing interfaces
3. Monitor existing interfaces and support troubleshooting and addressing any problems identified
4. Coordinate interface requirements with stakeholders
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3+ years of experience in designing, implementing and testing interfaces in a Healthcare domain.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Working knowledge of HL7 v2 standards
2. Overall experience in healthcare operations, medical billing and coding
3. Good communication skills to interact with clients
4. Good SQL Server understanding SQL experience
5. Experience with Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum
6. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
7. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
8. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
9. Ability to apply common sense
10. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
11. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776