Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Data Analyst, Business Intelligence
Required: Tableau Desktop, TSQL, Working with large datasets
Preferred: MSSQL (SSMS/SSRS), Healthcare Information Systems.
The BI (Business Intelligence) Data Analyst will source, analyze, and report data to enhance business operations. The position will support internal operational and coding teams, with an emphasis on developing visual data models to help spot trends, identify issues, and further optimize internal operational processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for developing data models, advanced visual representation and standards for reporting
2. Delivers data and dashboards to process owners for maintenance where appropriate
3. Creates and maintains files and databases, compiling data from multiple sources, running queries, formatting tables/formulas/scripts, analyzing/interpreting/validating results, and developing reports/scorecards/charts/dashboards
4. Analyzes and organizes qualitative and quantitative clinical, financial, and administrative data from multiple sources and synthesizes results into meaningful reports and presentations, recommending follow-up actions where appropriate
5. Produces intuitive graphical interpretations of data sets for trending purposes
6. Adjusts workload as necessary to prioritize more urgent report and data requests related to quality of care issues or other requests
7. Ability to run "what if" scenarios using analytic tools
8. Assists with business analysis and workflow documentation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Rate 25-35/hr. or 50-65K
Locations: Bedford, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776