Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Senior Coding Analyst
Coding experience and certification is required.
Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel required.
Reports To: Senior Director
The Senior Coding Analyst oversees production coding data to ensure all processes and workflows are completed timely and accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee, monitor and trend coding data processes; client scrubber systems, billing denials and other coding related queries
2. Process daily reports for assigned services to analyze and fix coding edits prior to billing and to reduce billing denials
3. Analyze coding production data daily for immediate education to production management
4. Review chart package requirements for new and established clients
5. Support coding process for assigned services by performing projects in coding
6. Prepare and share data for monthly client calls
7. Special projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
2. Coding certification required, CPC, CCS or CEDC
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel and Coding experience required.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Rate 25-29/hr. or 50-60K
Locations: Bedford, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776