Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months++
- Pay rate: $30/hr.
- Job Location: Cambridge, MA
- Job#: bh12738
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Location: Remote, but East Coast hours strongly preferred
Meet Our Team:
This role is part of a collaborative team of Administrative Assistants who work with Executives across the globe. This Administrative Assistant will provide high-level program and project management, administrative, and operations support. This role will focus on project management, budget management, meeting organization, reporting, and presentation coordination.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings and key projects to assure timely and accurate completion and to assist with various projects as required.
- Set up and maintain sensitive files and records for executive management and assist with complex and confidential information of company information requiring discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Provide Executive support to one or more VPs
- Provide backup Executive support for Executive Assistant, as needed
- Gather, assemble and analyze information and data from a wide variety of sources and create reports, agendas, correspondences and memos.
- Propose and implement creative ideas on how to improve administrative processes across the team.
- Post to Leader’s Social Media accounts
- Meeting Notes/Minutes and Action Item follow-up
Who You Are:
You are invigorated by working and contributing in a fast-paced, team-based environment? You are an excellent multitasker who thrives on juggling multiple assignments simultaneously. You have experience working with confidential and sensitive information and you pay close attention to the details and understand that the small things matter.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years’ experience in an administrative role with demonstrated administrative and secretarial skills, or equivalent project management-related business experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint.
- Ability to team with other administrative staff in the orchestration of meetings and projects
- Strong English writing skills with document editing capabilities
- Program Management experience
- Project Management experience
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Successfully supported one or more VP, SVP, and/or C-Level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritized tasks and resolved any scheduling issues in a timely manner and with professionalism, ease, and a good attitude
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- EXECUTIVE SUPPORT
- MICROSOFT WORD
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- WRITING SKILLS
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- EXCELLENT MULTITASKER
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!