Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electrical Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months++
- Pay rate: $60-72/hr.
- Job Location: Stow, MA
- Job#: bh12735
Job Profile Summary:
Plans and implements the design, manufacture, installation and/or maintenance of electrical systems and apparatus, such as electric motors, machinery controls, lighting, wiring; and power systems/devices for the generation, transmission and control of electric power
As a member of the Automotive New Product Development team, this Electrical Engineer is a design engineer for new state of the art automotive audio amplifiers. Position requires a motivated self-starter with a passion to innovate new technologies, improve processes, and enhance existing designs.
Major Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop new features and circuits to add innovative new capability, decrease cost/size/weight or increase quality/reliability
- Design and analyze circuits using simulation tools to produce well understood designs prior to building physical hardware
- Create designs that meet or beat target costs
- Follow the development processes which include documenting requirements and designs, following and maintaining design guidelines, holding and documenting reviews, reporting test results, and creating debug and training guides
- Verify via test that designs meet all electrical requirements and have sufficient design margin for high quality in harsh automotive environments
- Achieve project milestones and deliverables on time and on budget
- Education and Experience:
- BS in electrical or electronic engineering
- At least 10 years of electrical design experience
Circuit design and analysis experience such as uCs, DSPs, analog amplifiers, switching and linear voltage regulators, and serial communication protocols
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!