Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Business Systems Analyst - Legal
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 1 Year +
- Pay rate: $46/hr.
- Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job#: bh12732
Business Systems Analyst - Legal
100% REMOTE (team is based on PST time)
Job assignments and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Function as a solution analyst to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities for application.
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders as applicable, to develop superior and simpler solutions that meet business requirements, with a high focus on usability.
- Leverage user discussions to create process flows, business requirements, technical specifications, use cases, mock-ups, impact analysis and data flow diagrams.
- Extract and analyze data, create analytics and visualizations to provide the most valuable business insights using data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, BI etc.
- Provide support and manage existing Legal tools by owning access controls, system configuration, content changes and security configurations.
- Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of developing business process flows, and process modeling.
- Demonstrable experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools (Power BI etc.)
- Exposure to database technologies including data modeling, SQL, relational database design.
- Superior communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users.
- BA / BS in computer science, information systems or related field
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in applications implementation, administration, development and support
- Strong preference for candidates with relevant legal tools experience; and knowledge of functions and business processes in the areas of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), eBilling, Outside Counsel Management, Patent Management, and Compliance operations.
- BUSINESS INSIGHTS
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- DATA ANALYSIS
- DATA MODELING
- DATA VISUALIZATION
- DATABASE DESIGN
- POWER BI
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROCESS MODELING
- RELATIONAL DATABASE
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- USE CASES
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- DIVERSE TEAM
- MARKETING ANALYSIS
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE
- SYSTEMS ANALYST
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!