Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Filtration Process Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $115K Plus Bonus
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job#: bh12731
Senior Filtration Process Engineer
We are seeking motivated and experienced process engineer with filtration expertise who will focus on multiproduct manufacturing support, project execution and tech transfer. This individual will work closely with Manufacturing and R&D to improve current and new products. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the department's production and quality goals are met. The applicant will be the key interface between manufacturing, quality and R&D. Hands-on mechanical aptitude and an exceptional problem-solving ability are important.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple bioprocessing manufacturing processes
- Drive tech transfer, expansion, and dual site manufacturing opportunities in support of high growth/demand
- Develop and own commissioning and qualification programs to support continuous improvement, expansion and validation activities
- Perform research and implementation of process improvements to support best in class manufacturing in the areas of Filtration & Support Systems
- Contribute to the process design for new products during the development phase
- Develop standardized documentation including SOP’s, training, validation of equipment, and reports • Support execution of our global capital project portfolio
- Identify and resolve process and quality related problems for assigned manufacturing processes
- Optimize current processes and identify emerging technologies for future implementation
- Implementation of corrective actions to solve problems based on root cause analysis
- Drive the adoption of statistical process control and automated systems
- Mentor and coach team members in all areas of expertise
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and own Process Improvement projects.
Engineering degree or equivalent required
- 7+ years of engineering experience in a biomanufacturing or development environment
- Demonstrated track record of successful project execution
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with the operation of manufacturing equipment (testing, assembly, fixturing, robotics, casting, pneumatic presses) and operation of process-scale manufacturing equipment
- Effective at change management
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!