Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Executive Assistant
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: $40-44/hr.
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job#: bh12730
The Executive Assistant, CIO is an essential role supporting all of the administrative needs of the Chief Information Officer (“CIO”) and will be secondary support for members of the Information Services leadership team.
- Manage the CIO’s calendar, including coordinating the logistics for and scheduling meetings, conference rooms and equipment
- Plan for onsite and offsite events including logistics (e.g., space, equipment, and food and beverage) and agenda/content
- Ensure meeting materials are provided to CIO in advance of meetings as appropriate.
- Assists in contract approval and procurement process related to IS sourcing including but not limited to contractors and temporary staff
- Assists with the IS Budget and Strategic Planning
- Track key action items and meeting minutes from leadership team meetings
- Provide support in preparing executive presentations, correspondence letters & memos, filing, copying and faxing
- Manages key IS team communications and the IS team intranet website
- Maintains various databases/spreadsheets/org charts
- Screen telephone calls for CIO and forward accordingly
- Maintain inventory of required office supplies for Information Services team and initiates service calls for office equipment
- Manage inbound and outgoing mail requirements for IS team
- Arrange travel requirements and manage expense reports
- Interface with all levels of managers, officers and board members
- Provide backup support to other administrative personnel as situations require
- Undertake specific project work and any other duties appropriate to the role as required by the CIO
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably at the executive level
- Must be computer literate and have advanced experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as modern digital communication solutions such as MS Teams and/or WebEx
- Expected to develop an in-depth understanding of our policies, practices and procedures
- Be resourceful and track down information to find answers or solve problems
- Apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in or from standardized situations
- Demonstrable experience and ability with prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Solid business math skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and networking skills
- Professional discretion
Bachelor Degree and 5-8 years’ experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!