Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $85-90K Plus Bonus
- Job Location: Natick, MA
- Job#: bh12727
Sales Operations Analyst
Ideally, we are seeking someone very analytical that has the Power BI skills.
Seeking a motivated Analyst to join our Global Sales Operations team. This Senior Analyst role will provide strategic and analytical support on key go-to-market initiatives and drive process improvement for our worldwide sales teams.
- Manage sales bookings forecast by providing market information to Sales Leaders, consolidating regional inputs, providing a high-level summary to our Executives, and distributing the outcome through our PowerBI platform
- Conduct in-depth regular analyses on sales results and performance including territory performance, new customer acquisition, new product introduction execution and predictive analytics
- Work together with our Sales Leadership team, our SAP-BI team, and CRM teams to develop PowerBI analytics that support our key sales initiatives
- Coordinate with Regional Sales Operations to improve standardization and develop best practices
- Manage yearly sales planning process with Sales, Finance, and Business leadership
- Deliver monthly KPIs to our Sales and Marketing team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Eager to Work hard, Play hard, Move fast!
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Enthusiasm for learning new business and product knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Self-starter who demonstrates confidence working cross-functionally
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Minimum education and work experience required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Social Sciences with quantitative classwork
- 5+ years of analytical or quantitative work experience preferred
- Experience with CRM and BI tools, specifically Salesforce and PowerBI, is preferred
- SQL experience is a plus but not required
- Experience partnering strategically with business or sales
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!