Equipment Sales Representative
Bonus plan eligibility after 6 months
- 3-5 years of sales experience is ideal, but we are willing to look at a little less experienced folks if they are highly motivated.
Candidates for the Equipment Sales Representative (ESR) position must embrace and overcome the various challenges that present themselves in an ever-changing sales environment. ESR must be an innovative thinker, possess complex problem-solving skills, and is passionate about forging strong client relationships.
Primary responsibilities include qualifying & closing both inbound and outbound/self-generated leads, maintaining existing customer relationships, and proactively promoting equipment to potential buyers, all within a designated industry and/or region.
Secondary responsibilities include internal committee participation, traveling for trade show exhibitions (post-pandemic), customer site visits, hosting customer equipment inspections.
ESR will have a base salary and, upon six months of employment, will be eligible for a Variable Compensation Plan, complimentary to salary, based upon company performance, assigned industry level of goal achievement, and individual performance.
ESR will also have opportunities to earn a spot bonus in instances where he/she has performed “above and beyond” management’s expectation.
Desired Skills and Background
- Bachelor Degree; preferably majored in Business, Economics, Communications, Marketing, and/or Finance
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience
- Drive to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent phone and written communications skills
- Strong Time Management & Prioritization skills
- Coachable attitude with an eagerness to learn about a variety of equipment types and industries
- Comfortable in an open sales row environment