Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Digital Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 – Possible Extensions
- Pay rate: $80-90/hr.
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job#: bh12715
Digital Project Manager
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience (pharma/biotech preferred)
- Looking for candidates with an agency background (Project Managers/Digital Producers)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Will work with partner agencies almost more than internal colleagues the individual will work with the Digital Operations Lead to ensure all stakeholders develop and coordinate website project timelines
• Manage timelines
- Be the liaison between agencies and the digital factory vendor
- Ensure agencies are accountable for deliverables
- Review markups and design files prior to handoff to the digital factory vendor
- Review staging links from digital factory vendor prior to agency review
- Review functional specs and test plans for clarity and quality control
- Track QA feedback and issue resolution
- Communicate with Dev Ops in the IT department on environment needs and launch timing
- Flag and escalate risks to brand teams (ex. Regulatory review feedback cannot be addressed within allotted time; new functionality request requires specs and additional resource);
- Make content changes in CMS as needed. Not main/primary content manager but has ability to make changes on the fly or during US working hours as needed for submissions
• A Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience including management of digital marketing programs
• Management of global digital strategy or roll-out of digital marketing programs across multiple markets
• Demonstrated progression of responsibility and confidence working in a matrix environment
• Demonstrated excellence in tactical implementation, project planning, and communication
• Proven ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects
• A strong understanding of the pharmaceutical legal and regulatory environment
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!