Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Associate Quality Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $60-75K Plus Bonus
- Job Location: Beverly, MA
- Job#: bh12643
Associate Quality Engineer
JOB SUMMARY: Assist in maintaining the quality system through the use of engineering tools and methodologies in order to support production, design, and development of medical devices.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Assist in the design and development of new products by contributing to risk analysis, verification and validation test plans, etc.
- Make use of Cause & Effect diagrams, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Root-Cause, 5-Why, 8D and other problem-solving techniques.
- Maintain Quality Records.
- Perform Corrective Actions and Non-conformance assessments.
- Perform internal audits.
- Review Work Instructions, Quality Plans, FMEAs, specifications, drawings, quality systems and analysis trends.
- Participate in continual improvement projects
- Support environmental and sterilization monitoring
- Identify continual improvement ideas.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Associates Degree (Bachelor’s preferred) in Mechanical or Biomedical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Up to 2 years of previous engineering or technician experience.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!