Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $68K
- Job Location: Lancaster, MA
- Job#: bh12639
This position must have a solid understanding and knowledge of quality system requirements. This role is responsible for quality engineering activities in support of new product validations and existing production needs.
- Understanding and knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and CGMPs methodologies.
- Experience with validation documentation (IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Assist with validation report writing and metrology measurements.
- Support current production needs and documentation initiation / improvements.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects while balancing/supporting daily quality department issues.
- Comfortable working with all areas of organization (production and operations).
- Assist in internal audits, MRB and equipment calibration management.
- Educating team members throughout organization on quality system requirements.
- BS degree (in a Biological Science, Engineering or Physical Science) is ideal.
- Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ CQE, CRE or equivalent) is ideal.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Quality Engineer in an ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent.
- Certified Internal Auditor preferred.
- Experience with measurement tools (caliper, micrometer, vision system).
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!