Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Compensation Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 8 months+
- Pay rate: 40-45/hr.
- Job Location: Boston, MA (remote)
- Job#: bh12626
- 2-4 years of experience
- Day to day responsibilities include dealing with Market prices, benchmarking roles, helping with offers, market assessments
- Good PowerPoint skills; helping to document the teams’ processes
- Expertise in Workday, Microsoft Office Suite, excel skills
- Experience in Payfactors would be preferred
Under general direction, this position will assist in the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs in accordance with guidelines and policies to provide recommendations on compensation issues and proposals
- Assist with developing proposals for new hire offers, promotions, and adjustments based upon internal and external equity
- Conduct competitive market assessments using various survey sources
- Support survey submission process during survey season and any custom surveys
- Assist with analytical projects including the compensation planning during the mid-year and year-end compensation cycles
- Review survey results and proactively provide the analysis of market trend and recommendations for any changes in our compensation structure or individual adjustments based on the data
- Data testing/auditing and file creation for the compensation planning cycles
- Provide market research when needed
- Assist with presentations, education, and development of training materials for employees and managers
- Manage and maintain promotion pools
- Assist with Workday approvals for various compensation-related tasks (i.e., offers, one-time bonuses)
- Manage bi-weekly recognition award processing for payroll
- Assist with coordination of Financial Wellbeing activities
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- End to end process thinking and analytical skills
- Attention to detail required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft Office
Experience in pharmaceuticals/biotechnology
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!