Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Compliance and Security Officer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $95-115K
- Job Location: Billerica, MA
- Job#: bh12620
Compliance and Security Officer
Ideally, we need someone with extensive Compliance experience - particularly someone with a Government background who has solid experience with Security Clearance.
The Compliance and Security Officer will have day-to-day responsibility for implementing and overseeing our compliance policies, which ensure physical and logical protection of our technology and IP systems, and compliance with related US government requirements. Responsibilities will include drafting, updating, implementing, and monitoring compliance with policies and procedures, preparing compliance-related reports and assessments, and interacting on a regular basis with our leadership and personnel at all levels of the organization, business partners and technology service providers, and with US government officials. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. This will be a senior level position with significant responsibility, with responsibilities expected to grow as we continue to grow. The Security Officer will report directly to the company’s senior management and may present to or prepare information for the board of directors, as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, implement and oversee our compliance policies and related US government requirements.
- Provide training and address questions from our personnel about our compliance policies.
- Serve as the company’s principal point of contact for compliance-related discussions with US government representatives.
- Conduct investigations of potential instances of non-compliance and implement remediations.
- Prepare required reports, updates and notifications for our management and US government representatives.
- Advise and coordinate with our management and directors on compliance matters.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience with implementing technology-related information security policies and procedures strongly preferred.
- Former US government experience preferred.
- Experience with battery cell technology or manufacturing is a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!