Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Test Technician – Systems Level
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: $30-34/hr.
- Job Location: Dracut, MA
- Job#: bh12618
Test Technician - Systems Level
Must have 8 years capital equipment testing experience down to component level, vacuum systems and swageloc fitting experience, excellent computer skills in a windows environment, MRP/ERP systems; MS Office. Technical training, prefer Associate’s degree.
- Perform various duties to test, troubleshoot and repair any electromechanical product
- Load software; set-up Ethernet communications
- Troubleshoot down to assembly and component level
- Use multi-meters and leak detectors
- Communicate with suppliers (Tech Support)
- Interface with Engineering/Quality
- Collect and interpret test data; perform root cause analysis on failed unit
- Record and interpret test data
- May fabricate test fixtures
- May train lower-level test technicians
- Mark-up/Red-Line test documentation
- Perform mechanical testing on prototype, existing, or new products to verify they meet safety and design specifications
- Work from specifications, technical manuals, schematics and written/verbal instruction
- Conduct, monitor all Design Verification Testing
- Take initiative to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Operate, inspect and test lab electro/mechanical equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and other testing devices
Maintain and ensure all measurement, inspection and test lab equipment is calibrated according to schedule
- High School Diploma; technical training
- Associates degree preferred
5+ years of semi-conductor experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!