Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – Long Term Indefinite
- Pay rate: $24-25/hr.
- Job Location: Sudbury, MA
- Job#: bh12586
Solid quality inspection background - incoming; calibration
- Higher level individual contributor with no direct supervisory or managerial duties. They may need to lead individual efforts with a technical team
- Preferably someone with a technical degree, but not necessary
- Has some experience in quality/medical device or operational/MFG capacity
- The person could help immediately to coordinate and organize the activity that Incoming and Calibration do. Make it more visible and reportable and possibly jump in to do some of the work (inspection or tracking of calibrated tools)
The other place that they can perform a similar role would be in SQE. They can help to do simple organization and visibility stuff for that team, as well as help them to execute some of the tasks. This could include (depending on the skillset) execution of SCAR tracking, following up on corrections, “Project Managing” some of the product quality issues we are working through.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!