Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: $50-55/hr.
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job#: bh12584
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer responsible for providing engineering support services including evaluation, purchase, installation, and qualification of new manufacturing equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Provides general engineering services and support
- Manage the design, acquisition, installation and commission of mechanical/electrical equipment, systems and parts to support manufacturing
- Perform process transfers from Engineering to Manufacturing including processes and equipment training
- Provides technical engineering support for repairing, troubleshooting and modifying equipment and systems
- Supports equipment mechanics
- Create and/or modifies equipment maintenance procedures
- Manage outside vendors with installation, qualification and sustaining support of equipment and processes
- Writing and reviewing operating procedures, documents and reports
- Performs equipment, process and product performance testing
- Manage qualifying and changes in raw materials, vendors and perform investigations for non-conformance events
- Provides QS validation input and support for new equipment and process validations
• Writing and executing Installation, Operation, and Performance Qualification Validations; including writing final reports
• Reviews and approves calibration datasheets
- Process Qualifications, Design control methods, working knowledge of microprocessor controls, utility distribution systems and process engineering
- Knowledge of manufacturing automation systems and best design practice
- Knowledge of CGMPs, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs
- SolidWorks or Pro/E (3D modeling knowledge)
- Minitab or equivalent statistical software
5-9 years of related industry experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!