Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Implementation Manager, Connectivity Systems
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $85-90K
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Job#: bh12580
Implementation Manager, Connectivity Systems
Need Hospital Client Implementation experience
Are you an LIS / Hospital IT Manager looking to transition to a technology company, working directly with hospital customers and travel? An Implementation Manager is a field-based role installing and supporting our POC devices, connectivity, and its supporting software at hospitals.
- Manage all assigned device connectivity implementations and conduct new customer training.
- Oversee and/or perform installations on customer servers.
- Perform onsite connectivity and configuration proofs for device connectivity projects. Customer sites can potentially be all over the US. Close access to an airport is needed.
- Provide post implementation customer service and support, troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues.
- Provide R&D programming analysts information to assist in resolving technical issues.
- Work on group projects, interacting with development staff as well as connectivity project co-workers.
- Evaluate and process requests for system enhancements or modifications
- Document all work with a customer.
- BS in a technical discipline (Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Computer Science, Life Sciences) or equivalent experience
- Experience with Hospital Information Systems, LIS/Clinical Applications.
- Experience troubleshooting databases and connectivity devices is desirable.
- Problem solving, and project management skills are essential for success in this position.
- Solid understanding of clinical diagnostics and bedside Glucose testing a plus
- Solid understanding of wired and wireless networking infrastructure and solutions, cabling needs, and the clinical interfacing of POC devices.
- Excellent presentation, training and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong desire to learn and succeed. Must be a self-motivated individual and make independent decisions.
- Be available to travel 50-70%, including overnights
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!