Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Software Engineer / Web Developer w/Node.JS
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $120-130K
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Job#: bh12578
Software Engineer III / Web Developer w/Node.JS
We are seeking a Software Engineer / Web Developer skilled in Node.js to join our R&D (note that this is an onsite position). In this role, you will work as part of a small team assigned to add new features while re-writing a web-based application from PHP to Node.js. This application is used by clinicians in hospitals throughout the world, connecting patient records with point-of-care diagnostic devices.
- Re-write an application in Node.js by designing and integrating front-end, server-side logic and central database
- Work on requirements specifications, detailed design, test verification documentation
- Write clean, reusable, testable, efficient, and easy to maintain code
- Participate in risk analysis and system architecture definitions
- Write, debug and document code to established standards utilizing Node.js platform for implementation of application functionality and/or graphical user interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field
- 5-7 years of experience working on web-based applications that require a high degree of security to hold private data
- Strong development experience with building RESTful APIs using Node.js and React JS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!