Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Technical Support Representative
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months+
- Pay rate: $30-33/hr.
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job#: bh12572
- Technical Support Representative
- Ideally, we are looking for previous support experience in the medical device industry
- Customer service experience and skills
- Professional demeanor, able to interact with a variety of different customers
- Identify and Help with Intermediate to advanced technical issues.
- Provides daily technical and application phone support to our customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Addresses customer requests for technical information
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Performs call intake and follow-up with troubleshooting techniques on hardware and software to deliver a high level of technical support for our customers
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity through remote management capabilities
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Quality specifications
- Interact internally with local support groups and international partners and colleagues on product quality issues
- Troubleshoot and interact with Application Field Based specialist and Field Service Engineers to find customer orientated solution on complaints
- Documents technical service activities for Service calls, Maintenance and Upgrade Field Visits
- Stay current with new system, software or assay information, changes and updates
Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with system and assay related to Technical Bulletins and our Quality System and requirements
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!