Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Planner
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $90-100K Plus Bonus
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job# bh12548
This position is responsible for the management of material planning and flow for the Systems product line. The Planner will ensure smooth and timely flow of materials, and work to drive down lead times. The Systems Planner is responsible for assigning proper work orders, project timelines, and material availability. The Planner will be responsible for communication with inbound receiving, internal management, cross-functional teams, leads, assemblers, procurement, and quality.
- Manage compliance to stock targets and implement corrective actions when out of alignment.
- Act with urgency in establishing kitting, inbounds deliveries, and assembly.
- The product line is complex, with many items required per bill of material.
- Using MRP to process work orders.
- Work within Continuous Improvement environment to remove unnecessary complexity.
- Coordinate closely with the Systems business team to fulfill production plan as scheduled.
- Manage Change Orders.
- Transition to other planning categories as deemed necessary
- Back up Marlborough-based planners.
- Manage expectations with both make-to-order and build-to-forecast.
- Forecasting and demand management to drive the Production planning.
- Bachelors in Business or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 year’s business experience
- ERP is required, SAP is a +
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
Previous experience in Instruments planning desired.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!