Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Engineering Configuration Control Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $100K
- Job Location: Lawrence, MA
- Job#: bh12541
Engineering Configuration Control Manager
- This person needs to be able to fix ERP tracking problems and make sure from an engineering release procedure that things are done correctly moving forward (part number data)
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of Product Data within JDE ERP software
- Ensure 100% data availability and accuracy for all new part # set-up
- Drive continuous improvement with existing product data integrity
- General Engineering product release/change procedure implementation oversight and support
- BOM/Routings/Item Master data maintenance
- Solid understanding/experience with product configuration
- Provide product costing/pricing/margin models
- Effective interaction with Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and IT
- Provide training across the organization relative to Eng. Product Data
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3-8 years’ experience with Engineering change management and/or ERP data management
- Basic understanding of MRP and materials purchasing and associated processes/data
- Configurator implementation experience preferred
- Ability to read engineering documents, specifications, and drawings
- Strong MS Excel experience – Pivot tables/V-Lookups/etc.
- Highly organized, analytical and detail oriented
- Troubleshooting/problem solving skill oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills – communication – oral and written
Proven ability to interact with employee at all level
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!