Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Inventory Control Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $70-80K
- Job Location: Lawrence, MA
- Job#: bh12540
Inventory Control Manager
- Familiar with the technology, scanning technology, reporting, ERP systems
- This person needs to be able to design the physical aspect of the warehouse AND design the system component of the warehouse (JD Edwards)
- Element of process management
This person will be a hand’s on, thinking on their feet leader who will monitor and report on the company’s inventory. This position is critical since the efficient handling of our products and supplies is necessary for the attainment of our business goals.
A successful Inventory Control Manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. This manager understands all facets of inventory transactions from Receiving thru Shipping and is adept at managing variances and the root causes that create them.
He/She possesses a keen attention to detail and a business mindset. Our goal is to ensure that all of our America’s operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Use judgement to problem solve and accomplish short term and long-term goals
- Lead the team to accomplish to accomplish daily goals.
- Lead in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
- Challenge the status quo, and lead by example.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain principles including: Cycle Counting, Inventory storage and Inventory Movement
- Critical thinking, problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control processes and procedures
- Manage Cycle Count Process
- Perform Transactions and root cause analysis on CC variances and take action
- Publish results and maintain CC metrics.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and root cause analysis
- Warehouse material storage and production department WIP storage replenishment system design
- Manage WIP stocking levels and replenishment processes
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain good working relationships
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as an Inventory Manager
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g., WMS/ERP)
- Ability to drive most warehouse material handling equipment
- Fluent with MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
BS/BA in finance, business administration, logistics or relevant field is a plus
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!