Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Systems Administrator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: Open
- Job Location: Natick, MA
- Job#: bh12538
System Administrator to maintain, upgrade, and manage our xTuple ERP & Master Control Systems. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our ERP and Master Control infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently. This role would also act as our Master Planner to organize the production schedule according to demand. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- Responsible for system configuration of Batch Records, Process, and any additional modules implemented to meet quality, production, and corporate needs
- Manage roles, rights, and access for all end users. Ensure 21CFR Part 11 compliance of system.
- Ensure users are trained appropriately for roles within the system. Provide on-site training as needed.
- Identify and create system reports to support internal and external audit queries.
- Troubleshoot end-user issues and serve as primary contact for support requests to system helpdesk.
- Maintain system log and validated state of system, consistent with internal SOPs.
- Seek opportunities to improve processes using features available in system.
- Collaborates with Training Managers and Coordinators to assist with system training configurations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and policies
- Plan and prioritize production schedule to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Create metric dashboards (number of finished products, percentage of defectives, etc.)
- Collaborate with quality control, production, warehouse, and other staff
- 3+ years’ experience working in regulated industry operating under GxP regulations.
- Preference for 2+ years of first-hand experience in Master Control Administration, validation, training new users, and general support
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms: xTuple and Master Control
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in Manufacturing resource planning (MRP)
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!