Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Social Media Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 3-6 months++
- Pay rate: $55-64/hr.
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Job#: bh12536
Social Media Specialist
Must know how to use Sprinklr.
- Actively display collaboration, leadership, and partnership with a variety of stakeholders across the enterprise through consulting, providing best practices, and optimizing paid and organic campaigns
- Develop and implement strategic cross-channel paid social media strategies that ladder up to broader business goals and engage customers at every touch point
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for paid media campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Train social stakeholders on proper processes, procedures, and best practices
- Collaborate with members of the Corporate Communications team to enhance and amplify key announcements, stories, executive messages, and other top tier content opportunities across social
- Support the growth and effectiveness of our global ecosystem of social channels
- Advance and optimize our use of social media tools
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of social media experience preferably in B2B health, pharma, or biotech in an agency and/or corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in marketing, advertising, English, communications or similar
- Strong track record of launching and optimizing strategic paid social media campaigns
- Experience working with global stakeholders to create and execute social media strategies
- Paid and organic social media experience
- Proven ability to collaborate across functions, businesses, and regions
- Proficient with social media tools and technology (Sprinklr, Khoros, Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
- Understanding of global event strategies and best practices
- Continuously up-to-date on social media best practices
- Excellent project/time management skills and the ability to work juggle multiple tasks and priorities as well as strong follow-through
- Solid team player, proactive, positive attitude
- Solid Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!