Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Recruiter
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – to Permanent
- Pay rate: $70-80/hr.
- Job Location: Cambridge, MA
- Job#: bh12526
Sr. Recruiter, Research
This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of the talent engine fueling a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry. As we continue to grow, we need a seasoned life science recruiter to rapidly build talent pipelines, tenaciously hunt the best players in our industry (globally), and be a strong and visible talent business partner to our hiring leaders. We work as a team, we believe in striving for excellence, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry.
Here's What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers and other leaders to lead full life cycle recruiting efforts for our Research functions which include: Platform Research, Infectious Disease, Rare Disease, Oncology Research, Autoimmune Research and Nonclinical Sciences. May support additional organizations as bandwidth allows.
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels. The ideal candidate will not rely on incoming applications or external agencies as primary channels. A demonstrated passion to hunt talent!
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes robust manager kick-off sessions, interview team prep/debrief sessions, and use of behavior-based interviewing skills and assigned focal areas.
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions
- Proactively develop strong partnerships with our HR Business Partners and Total Rewards teams.
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates.
- Be bold in creating new ideas to identify, engage, attract, and assess talent.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment – with an expertise in scientific/research-based roles.
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Ability to manage upwards of 15 to 20 mid-senior level searches – from Associate to Director-level searches
· Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘talent advisor’ to the business
- Exceptional sourcing skills (you are a tenacious hunter that turns over every rock and naturally builds talent networks)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others
- A nature ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- A ‘digital first’ mindset
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Great pride in your work – you recruit because you love it and enjoy having an impact on the growth of the Company
- Respect for others and a desire to work as a team. We win together.
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word.
- A spirit of optimism, positivity and ‘anything is possible’ mindset.
- Sense of humor and ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: Experience with Workday Recruiting
- Preferred: Experience conducting behavioral based interviews and leading the process with clients
- Preferred: Curiosity around technology and how to leverage to make better hiring decisions
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!