Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Research Associate – Preclinical QC
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract
- Pay rate: $35-40/hr.
- Job Location: Norwood, MA
- Job# bh12501
Research Associate, Preclinical QC
We are seeking a highly skilled Research Associate. The individual in this role will perform analytical assays for quality control (capillary electrophoresis, LC-MS, HPLC/UPLC, pH, Osmolality, Dynamic light scattering, RT-PCR), using high-throughput technologies, to support release of DNA, mRNA and encapsulated mRNA materials manufactured in Technical Development Small-Scale Production Operations. The individual will be cross trained and will establish an in-depth understanding of the QC assays that support release of material, participate in troubleshooting and in transferring methods from Analytical Technical Operations. The successful candidate will have BS with 1-2 years industry experience. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to quickly master new techniques and the drive to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced, and highly motivated team. He/she will participate in troubleshooting assays and equipment and may support QC related investigations.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Perform analytical testing of R&D product lots using biochemistry/chemistry, molecular and bioassay methods, leveraging high-throughput/liquid handling technologies
- Perform data analysis and data entry
- Analyze Sanger sequencing data
- Execute and troubleshoot standard protocols, adapt new protocols into practice
- Support investigations for supporting assays or equipment, present findings in cross-functional meetings
- Deliver reproducible and impactful results under accelerated timelines
- Perform general laboratory support activities including general equipment cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping
- Write/revise SOPs, protocols and reports
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to our safety procedures and guidelines
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- BS/MS (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related science) with at least 1 -3 years of industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines, and technology development and research goals
- Familiarity with analytical techniques to evaluate nucleic acids, separation techniques (UPLC, HPLC, LC/MS, CE)
- Experience performing SDS-PAGE, ELISA’s
Preferred but not required, experience using robotic liquid handlers
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!