Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Assurance – Order Management
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months
- Pay rate: $25-28/hr.
- Job Location: Natick, MA (Remote)
- Job#: bh12498
Quality Assurance – Order Management Specialist
SAP would be nice to have but not a must
The Order Management Specialist’s role includes the daily booking of customer purchase orders in SAP, along with the management of the orders through the system and associated Customer and Sales queries that arise. This includes verifying all content on the purchase orders, including delivery schedules, to ensure compliance with company booking policies. They also coordinate with respective departments regarding status of backordered items and maintain customer files electronically to include all pertinent information related to orders.
- Enter emailed or faxed sales orders from end user customers into SAP
- Retrieve orders from partner portal and process into SAP
- Verify pricing against customer contract or approved discount matrix
- Verify availability of product
- Coordinate with Purchasing to determine lead times when supply is not available
- Exercise discretion to prioritize product allocations when supply is not available
- Provide inside sales support, including interface with Credit, Purchasing, Logistics, and Sales
- Answer customer inquiries regarding order status, product availability, pricing, and lead times
- Troubleshoot customer issues, responding in timely manner
- Ensure compliance with company booking policy, including requirements that impact revenue recognition
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High-energy individual with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment with a positive attitude
- Strong time management skills to effectively prioritize daily tasks
- Demonstrated initiative to resolve complex customer issues efficiently
- Ability to work proactively and exercise judgment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work with others in a professional, responsive and courteous manner
- Ability to work productively in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong system skills, including Microsoft Office
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!