Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Operations Coordinator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – Long Term
- Pay rate: $35-40/hr.
- Job Location: Boston, MA (Can work Remotely)
- Job#: bh12478
Assignment: Long term contract, with the potential to convert
- Administrative support for 4-5 facilities. 6-7 mangers, 40-50 total on the team.
- Could be a project manager, admin support
- Wearing multiple hats- budgeting, reporting, meeting coordination, maintaining records for GMP compliance, creating PowerPoints weekly
- Does not need to be familiar with GMP, any experience in a regulated environment would work i.e., ISO
- Open to industry background- semiconductor or engineering companies
- CMMS Maintenance Software experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a regulated industry healthcare, pharma/biopharma, architectural firm, engineering firm
- Day to day responsibilities include: admin support in addition to budget planning, vendor management, ad hoc projects
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint, Excel, CMMS a plus
- GMP experience is a plus.
The Senior Facilities Coordinator will support the GxP Facility Operations and Engineering Department with a broad band of responsibilities within Facility Operations, Maintenance, Calibration and Engineering Support of our GMP related locations. The successful candidate will need strong communication and relationship building skills, financial and budget control acumens, working knowledge or relevant experience in the building trades, engineering disciplines or facility management, must possess keen attention to details and the ability to work independently. There will also be more traditional administrative support of the team including, but not limited to, calendar management, meeting planning, preparing meeting minutes and developing presentations but the bulk of the work will be more complex which will require interpretation of objectives and independent decision making to implement workable solutions.
The position will report to the Sr Director of GxP Facility Operations and Engineering or designee.
The Sr Facilities Coordinator will play an important role in ensuring the effective and efficient execution department processes, procedures, and programs as well as material and services procurement and budget adherence for multiple facilities.
This position will be based in the Company’s Headquarters in Boston, MA but may require travel to other sites on a limited basis.
• Budget control and reporting, vendor management and procurement of goods and services for several locations and sub-departments.
• Provide logistical planning and administrative support for the GxP Facility Operations and Engineering including calendar management, travel, expense reporting, catering, and document production
• Work with cross-functional internal and external peers to provide general administrative oversight of the Operation/ Facilities department.
• Prepare departmental paperwork, including non-routine correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, and detailed reports requiring analysis of data.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Proven ability to prioritize effectively and successfully implement multiple projects on competing timelines
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, with in PowerPoint and Excel, experience in GMP and CMMS a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, especially with senior executives
• Able to be trusted with highly confidential and sensitive information
• Team player with a track record of developing rapport and credibility with colleagues
• Detail oriented with the ability to proactively identify and communicate conflicts in scheduling/priorities
• Able to learn systems quickly and adhere to policy and procedure, work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• Able to work independently on most aspects of projects
• Able to solve non-routine, complex issues
• Consistently displays sound ethics, good judgment and demonstrates our core values
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!