Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Systems Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $100-115K
- Job Location: Quincy, MA
- Job# bh12461
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the implementation/launch of services and operations of the ERP System Infor/Cloud Suite (Syteline). This position will be responsible for leading and coordinating the analysis, making the final recommendation; and the deployment of support and maintenance plans for these systems in order to maximize Firm-wide productivity and minimize disruptions. The Systems Engineer will play a pivotal role in helping to lead launch of an entire new ERP System and will help maintain a culture of superior service and continuous improvement.
- Lead the design, development and operation of the implementation of the new ERP System (Infor/Cloud Suite – Syteline)
- Collaborate with leadership team to determine best practices for launch efforts
- Develop, implement and maintain operational technology strategies, policies and standards
- Implement and administer backup and disaster recovery plans and procedures, including regular reviews and real-world tests
- Collect core system metrics used for continual departmental improvement plans based on analysis of data
- Partner with Senior Leadership team and key stakeholders to improve operational procedures, IT processes, and the security and performance of the system (Infor/Cloud Suite)
- Provide technical guidance to all departments
- Communicate and collaborate with all departments to identify and resolve software, hardware and operational issues
- Research, evaluate, and advise on new technology solutions and best practices
- Liaison and Project Manager between departments for projects and initiatives, responsible for timelines and scope management
- 6+ years’ experience of proven experience working in Infor/Cloud Suite (Syteline)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Previous experience with successful launch of new ERP System
- Proven experience managing projects from conception to successful completion
- Ability to analyze complex problems, problem solve and execute on solutions
- Strong knowledge of and experience in network management platforms and monitoring systems
- Ability to work in fast paced environment both as an individual as well as team setting
- Self-starter and forward thinker that works independently, while having good judgment as to when escalation is required
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the food industry preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!