Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – to Permanent
- Pay rate: $25-33/hr.
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job#: bh12440
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Test, calibrates and repairs production machines and related subassemblies to written and/or oral specifications in a timely fashion
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quality and efficiency standards
- Ensures quality and operation of work
- Reads and interprets schematics and blueprints required to ensure proper calibration of machines.
- Timely and accurate testing and calibration of all electronic subassemblies and must clearly document results
- Ensure that design, implementation, test, and maintenance methods/processes are developed as well as executed in a manner, which supports all of our Quality Standards
Perform other duties as required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!