Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: A/R A/P Administrative Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 55K
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# bh12427
AR / AP Administrative Associate
Provide accounting and administrative support to the Property Management team for designated portfolio as may be established from time to time.
- Facilitate Accounts Payable and collaborate with Property Manager to ensure appropriate account coding.
- Create Purchase Orders for building operations by appropriate business unit.
- Ensure accuracy of vendor billings vs contracts/POs
- Execute prompt accurate billing of tenant work orders for billable services on bimonthly basis.
- Assist in the quarterly financial cycle of accruals by tracking outstanding payments to vendors and/or providing related reports.
- Produce information requested from available applications related to General Ledgers and Accounts Payable.
- Review tenant Account Receivables on a weekly basis and report any delinquencies to Property Manager.
- Update Angus service schedule rates from time to time as directed by Property Manager.
- Maintain and update insurance certificate files for all contractors performing work thru MyCOI database.
- Assist in creating Service Provider contracts. Manage full execution of Service Provider agreements and necessary approval forms and track completed documents on contract matrix.
- Organize as necessary, and maintain organization of, standardized data files (hard copy and computer) and archive when needed (e.g. vendor contract files, tenant correspondence, bids).
- Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, and information packages.
- Provide general administrative support for all correspondence creation and distribution (e.g. letters, memorandums, faxes, and transmittals) including editing, proofreading, and spreadsheet creation and maintenance.
- Provide relief to the Property Management Coordinator as part of the administrative support team when needed, including answering and routing phone calls from tenants and vendors to the appropriate contact within Property Management and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs.
- Receive, sort, open and distribute/deliver all incoming mail, packages or internal correspondence.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required. BA/BS preferred.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of progressively responsible Accounts Payable, Account Receivable and Administrative experience required.
- Demonstrated strong aptitude with numbers
- Ability to routinely multitask
- Strong proofreading skills
- Prior administrative experience and experience in property and real estate management highly desirable.
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to listen, think clearly and to communicate effectively and courteously in challenging and sometimes stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to determine needs and achieve results without close supervision.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer programs to include Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
- Ability to organize and coordinate work efficiently and set priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Consistently projects professionalism in representing our Building Services at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work beyond the regular work schedule.
- Involves work of a general office nature usually performed sitting such as operation of a computer.
- Involves work of a general office nature usually performed standing such as operation of a fax and printer.
- Involves movement between departments to facilitate work.
- Regularly required lifting items that weigh approximately 15 lbs. – 20 lbs.
Internal and External Contacts:
- The Property Management Coordinator will regularly interface both verbally and in writing, with tenant contacts, with the property management, leasing, construction, development, and financial teams as well at external vendors, construction professionals and consultants.
- This position reports to a Sr. Property Manager or Property Manager who provides daily supervision, guidance, and coordinates, evaluates and monitors work performance on a periodic basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!