Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Financial Systems Data Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $150K
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# bh12378
Senior Financial Systems Data Analyst
Position is mostly remote
The Senior Financial Systems Data Analyst reports to the Manager of Financial Systems and is responsible for developing and maintaining Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) databases as well as customizing and configuring workflows and developing and analyzing financial reports for billing, collections, payables, budgeting, compensation and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain financial information system databases
- Maintain and develop the firm’s web-based reporting dashboard; including security and user privileges
- Develop and generate financial reports
- Analyze and interpret financial data including trends
- Provide insight and recommendations for operational efficiencies and revenue growth
- Identify financial system performance improvement opportunities
- Manage and support upgrades and modifications to financial systems
- BA/BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related fields
- 3-5 years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/statistical/BI space
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (e.g., MS Power BI), databases (SQL), programming (XML, HTML 5 frameworks)
- Experience within a law firm or professional service organization; knowledge of Thomson Reuters’ systems (e.g., 3E, Enterprise) strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!