Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Third Shift Team Lead
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 75-85K
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Job# bh12352
Manufacturing Third Shift Team Lead
We are seeking a Manufacturing Third Shift Team Lead to plan, direct and coordinate the organization’s Third shift product line. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The Manufacturing Team Lead position oversees the production team that produces products and directs activities so that products are manufactured on schedule, within quality standards, and meet the overall cost objectives.
- Plan a production schedule for the job
- Implement and control the production schedule
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Determine the human resources required
- Determine the material resources required
- Manage human and material resources to meet production targets
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Set product quality standards
- Monitor quality standards of products
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Estimate production costs
- Implement cost control programs
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in a small volume high mix manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record in building operations infrastructure in a high-tech manufacturing company.
- Strong experience in operations, supply chain, planning, quality and inventory control in fast-paced manufacturing environments.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Direct experience with ERP systems. SAP is highly desirable.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!