Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Executive Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – 5-6 months
- Pay rate: 32/hr.
- Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job# bh12346
- ideal candidate must be high energy, outgoing and proactive with excellent problem solving and judgment skills. This highly organized individual must be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, interact comfortably and skillfully within and outside the company, as well as with customers and vendors. S/he will be expected to resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to credibly and competently interact with other administrative assistants and managers. The individual will be expected to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction. Individual must demonstrate ability to accommodate flexible work schedule, based on managements and department needs. Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the team are a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- planning, organizing and managing multiple calendars
- position requires the ability to deal with ambiguity by anticipating and resolving versus reacting to issues and schedule conflicts.
- coordinating and managing staff travel arrangements
- managing and reconciling expense reports, purchase requisitions submissions
- demonstrates excellent communication skills
- adheres to our corporate policies and guidelines
- individual must be a team player with excellent multi-tasking skills
- coordinates all meetings, vendor/customer reviews, special events such as department all-hands or off-sites on behalf of manager
- demonstrates excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- demonstrates ability to effectively manage all foundational activities of an experience assistant
- ideal candidate will have demonstrated an ability to learn/adopt new office technologies
- requires a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working at a senior level
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!