Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Front End Developer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 170-175K Plus Bonus
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# bh12341
Front End Developer
The Front-End Developer serves an important role including:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to the back end
- Collaborating with UX design, product management and other team members to rapidly prototype to the best solution to meet our client needs
The Front-End Developer is a position for applicants who are creative, innovative, and have a passion for leading the development of best-in-class business intelligence products. We seek an experienced professional with a strong foundational background in software development, knowledge of analytics and business intelligence products which leverage large data sets, a track record of achieving results, and a desire for the personal impact that can only be found within a boutique organization. Candidates should have the following qualifications:
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in programming complex data visualizations using tools such as HTML Canvas, D3, WebGL
- Experience with the Google Maps API is preferred
- Knowledge of relational and geospatial database engines, specifically PostgreSQL and PostGIS is preferred
- Application of relevant skills to cooperatively solve complex business problems with multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of full software product lifecycle and best practices for product engineering
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in full stack web development and codebase management
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!