Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Territory Sales Rep
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 80-85K +Bonus
- Job Location: Charlotte, NC
- Job# bh12335
Territory Sales Rep
We are looking for a professional candidate with documented success as a sales professional that can play a fundamental role in developing relationships, achieving sales and activity targets as well as new customer acquisition. This is not a typical sales job! We build relationships with our customers. We strive to bring them the very best experience and provide them with an exceptional product. Sales is the face of our company to our customers. You will be an integral part in elevating our brand and company further. *Due to the current environment, this role is a remote Territory Rep position, with the ability to travel in the field as needed. Our goal is to expand this role into a fulltime Outside Sales position in the future as the climate improves. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effective engagement and relationship building skills with territory targets
• Utilize product knowledge and effective selling skills to influence targeted customers and prospects
• Achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company
• Analyze territory information to optimize calls and maximize program
• Travel within territory as needed and as directed to meet with customers.
• Participate and represent in industry conventions, seminars and/or other educational events as needed
• Effective time management, business planning and administrative skills discipline
• Understand and enter all required information into CRM, ensuring data integrity Skills/Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in science, nutrition, or related field
• Minimum of 2 years vitamin/mineral/supplement sales experience and / or 5 years sales experience
• Strong phone presence
• Excellent rapport building skills
• Ability to function independently as well as within a team environment
• Strong listening and in-person presentation skills
• Excellent persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Self-motivated, results driven with performance accountability
• Exhibits professional behavior
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Ability to travel as needed
• Vitamin/mineral/supplement industry knowledge preferred, but not required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!