Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Customer Service Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 80-90K
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job# bh12323
Senior Customer Service Manager
Responsible for overseeing an energetic team that handles high-volume order fulfillment and closing sales via phone and email with our Healthcare Practitioner customers. This position will require motivation to cultivate a high energy team spirit while coaching, monitoring call quality, response time to customer communications, order processing, attendance, and floor management. This position supports the selling efforts of our sales departments and works to increase sales through exceptional customer experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee a dedicated Customer Care Team handling orders for healthcare practitioners, key accounts, and other valuable customers.
- Identify the responsibilities of team members, ensure proper workload balancing, maintain organizational charts, procedures, and training documents.
- Conduct quality training of new hires and maintain training of existing staff.
- Develop performance goals and objectives with the VP of Sales to inspire increased sales and work to achieve these goals.
- Create, maintain, and support a highly involved, inspired team environment.
- Ensure 100% same day order entry and invoicing; monitor queues (inbound calls, emails web, inquiries, faxes) to ensure timely and proper handling of all requests.
- Provide daily call monitoring and call coaching to team with clear goals for individual development.
- Conduct assessment of team skills and work with VP of Sales to create skills-based training for developmental opportunities that result in overall improved customer experiences.
- Create and maintain a customer service handbook that includes new hire training, order intake and processing, business rules, call flows, etc.
- Maintain contact center attendance and performance management policies, etc.
- Work cohesively with the inside and outside sales teams and Sales Managers to ensure smooth order process, upselling, cross selling, closing sales initiated by the sales team, order issues, wrong shipments, replacements, etc.
- Serve as conduit between the contact center and the warehouse/fulfillment centers on all aspects of customer ordering, inventory, logistics, third-party fulfillment, returns and credits.
- Work with finance to ensure customer orders are released, customer orders are not delayed.
- Recruit, train, coach, and manage full-time employees.
- Gain insights from data by developing actionable reports, metrics, and KPIs; proven ability to pull data and interpret it.
- Lead improvements that support company financial objectives and highest customer satisfaction initiatives to ensure goals are met.
- Participate in all process and procedure evaluation and change; standardize, document, and improve operating procedures, as necessary.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional process improvement projects within the company; work with technology, accounting, and other departments to ensure business data integrity across all company’s systems as needed.
- Identify areas for performance improvement and facilitate/lead improvement implementation efforts.
- Understand all system applications for order processing and customer management.
SPECIFIC OR ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Knowledge of call center management applications, industry standards/requirements, automatic call distribution technology, service quality assurance programs, and order intake and processing required.
- Possess a high degree of business acumen combined with a natural ability to understand and connect with people.
- Use of metrics to gauge performance, yet the ability to balance numbers with a human element. Ability to influence all team members to “buy in” to the metrics and see their value.
- Extremely hard-working, impeccably organized, with exceptional attention-to-detail.
- High degree of self-motivation and accountability; makes decisions and takes initiative.
- Must demonstrate leadership through empowerment, clear judgment, and the ability to resolve complex situations with employees and customers.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong customer service telephone skills and a customer focused attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills. We are building a culture of focused, fun, interactive, involved, energetic, motivated, inspired people who want to empower extraordinary health.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Education: University or college degree preferred
Experience: 5+ years call center managerial experience; 3+ years call center service experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!