Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: 2nd Shift CNC Plant Supervisor
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 75-83K
- Job Location: West Bridgewater, MA
- Job#: bh12303
2nd Shift CNC Plant Supervisor
Position Summary: This individual would join a team of skilled professionals in our 80,000 square-foot Machining/Manufacturing facility. You would be working with late model, state-of-the-art machinery in a vertically integrated facility. Extensive ongoing training is a key component of our continuous improvement mission.
The CNC Team Supervisor is responsible for the execution and support of all machining activities as they relate to the production of products following proven procedures on our late-model CNC equipment. This includes managing workflow and problem-solving machining issues.
- Ensuring that appropriate processes and procedures are adhered to throughout manufacture to deliver components to the highest quality and safety standards.
- Manage the workload and communicate with all levels of production management.
- Monitor production processes to identify opportunities to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Communicate to Operations the need for tools, fixtures, jigs, and consumables for the CNC machines.
- Ensure machines are kept in safe, proper working order. Communicate all machinery issues, failures, servicing, and maintenance requirements.
- Train and coach new team members
- Teach and assist existing team members and work to upgrade all skill levels.
- Maintain and encourage a neat, clean, tidy, and safe workplace at all times.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are rigorously followed.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a machine shop
- CNC programming experience
- Job Shop Environment
- Custom Engineered products
- Air-Conditioned Shop
- Fast Paced
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Disability Insurance
- 10 paid Holidays
- Paid vacations and sick time
- 401k with a Company match
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!