Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Tools & Automation Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – 3-6 months +
- Pay rate: 53/hr.
- Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Job#: bh12292
Tools and Automation Engineer
Position description: As part of operations support team you would analyze the data and create tools to optimize production processes for our customer support labs. You will be part of interdisciplinary team of system engineers and technicians providing support to our Customer Support Services organization.
What you will be doing:
• Design, test, and validate new automation processes and/or designs in collaboration with a diverse functional team.
• Partner with product support teams on design, development, and capacity planning
• Ensure sufficient logging, monitoring, and alerting strategies around availability, latency, and overall system health.
• Scale systems sustainably through automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
• Design and implement tools for customer support teams to interact with the infrastructure and deploy services in an easy fashion. What you need for this position:
• 3+ years of experience working as a systems automation engineer.
• Good knowledge of Linux systems
• Solid understanding of automation principles and programming experience using Python framework. • Good understanding of network operation principles and communication protocols
• Experience utilizing automation tools like Terraform and Ansible.
• Experience utilizing monitoring tools.
• Experience working with Azure/AWS Services
• Strong understanding of Security, Monitoring and Performance aspects
• Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects.
• Passionate about technology and its use to power business success
• Curiosity and an ability to self-manage.
• Quick learner and able to adapt to new technologies and teams quickly.
• People person who can interact well in both group and one-to-one settings.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!