Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Anesthetic Laser Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – Long Term
- Pay rate: 22-23/hr.
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job#: bh12288
Aesthetic Laser Technician
The Aesthetic Laser Technician, is part of the clinical team delivering aesthetic laser, light and body shaping procedures in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures and all other governing standards.
This position will assist the clinic staff in performing their duties and carrying on the necessary functions in accordance with policies, regulations and study requirements. Ability to function in a dynamic working environment, with varying responsibilities day-to-day
Essential Job Functions
- Works independently and in conjunction with all staff and Medical Director.
- Perform laser and light-based treatments according to study protocol(s).
- Consistently follows company policy and procedures as directed by management team.
- Follow HIPPA rules and regulations.
- Perform in-depth patient consultations that include taking medical history, explaining risks and benefits, and obtaining signed consents for procedures.
- Hold a high level of professionalism when interacting with patients and staff members.
- Abide by all state laws and regulations regarding sanitation, protocols, and safety.
- Ensure effective patient care through the implementation of established clinical practice standards, standardized procedures, written and oral treatment protocols, and training.
- Efficiently chart patient information and data in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and in study documentation forms.
- Operation and maintenance of all systems and devices.
- Always maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms.
- Verify and review informed consent, patients’ chart and all applicable documents prior to every treatment.
- Sustain proficiency through continuous education.
- Assist with answering/addressing patient calls and questions.
- Educate patients on results, pre- and post-care information and prescription information.
- Assist with coordinating patient care plan(s).
- Assist clinic staff with any other tasks as needed.
- Verbal Communication, Organization Skills, Confidentiality and Teamwork. Experience with computer systems required, including web-based applications and Microsoft Office 365.
- Minimum experience of one year of laser and light-based technologies required.
- Customer Service skills and interpersonal skills is a must
- Must be efficient/ meticulous and have attention to detail
- Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful and cooperative with co-workers and physicians
- Experienced as user of laser/skin products a plus
Working knowledge of GCP, HIPPA, OSHA
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!