Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Credit Analyst / Credit Controller
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: 26/hr.
- Job Location: Cambridge, MA
- Job#: bh12285
Credit Analyst / Credit Controller
Moving from Cambridge to Waltham in May
This role is really a Collections type of position where folks will be spending a lot of time on the phone trying to collect funds
*this role will be remote 4 days per-week, and in office 1 day per week. It will begin in Cambridge then move to a brand-new facility in Waltham in early May 2021.
Seeking a Credit Analyst to work in our Accounts Receivable department on a 6-month contract basis to possibly permanent.
Be responsible for protecting the company’s investment in its debtors, coordinating debts of existing debtors as well as assess risks related to new orders.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong team-player with a good all-round understanding and experience of credit control and who is keen to deliver excellent customer service throughout. A good level of Excel Knowledge is a must along with an exceptional eye for detail as you will need to create and maintain documents using V-look-ups.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively contact customers via email, telephone and letter to secure payment of overdue accounts and keep records up to date. Refer any accounts to the Debt Collection Agency as required.
- Thoroughly assess risks related to new orders.
- Consistently address customer queries within 24 hours, liaising with relevant departments if necessary.
- Work collaboratively to ensure that the DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) figure is kept under the agreed limit.
- To accurately allocate and post cash and any other ad hoc duties as deemed necessary.
- Assist the Team with ad-hoc tasks when required (allocate and post cash, issue credit notes, manual invoices and posting invoices etc.).
- Report any issues to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader or Manager
- Cover absences if required.
You will already have some experience, ideally dealing with both US and UK / European customers although not essential. You must have used an accounting system before, preferably Oracle. The ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative is essential.
The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be dealing with customers both internal and external daily, also required is the ability to work to tight deadlines and keep accurate up to date notes. You will need to have a very strong level of accuracy and attention to detail. It is essential.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!