Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manager of IT Security
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 120-130K
- Job Location: Framingham, MA
- Job# bh12282
Manager IT Security, Risk, and Compliance
Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring that technical and procedural security and compliance controls are established and maintained across the enterprise and are consistent with a variety of industry-standard security and compliance requirements as well as best practices.
The scope of the role spans the enterprise’s policies, procedures, services, products, organization, infrastructure and applications.
The position will report to the CIO, working closely with IT, Operations and Applications teams to implement and maintain security and compliance disciplines. The manager will also be the key contact to determine detailed specifications and acceptance criteria for security and compliance. The person in this role will identify and recommend solutions to support security and compliance
- Maintain an enterprise-wide information security compliance program that will ensure ongoing compliance with existing and new requirements.
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of security and compliance related responses to external inquiries, client audits and RFPs. Provide guidance to business units and Legal Department when negotiating contracts that require security language to maintain appropriate compliance.
- Manage corporate compliance-related attestations and certifications.
- Execute risk assessments to advise business of critical issues that may affect customer or corporate security and compliance objectives.
- Maintain an integrated view of current enterprise compliance across internal operations and customer facing services, platforms, and products.
- Maintain vendor risk management and customer due diligence programs.
- Create, document, implement, and enforce policies and procedures that comply with information security standards.
- Develop and manage the training of employees and contractors on information security policies, as necessary for best practice and/or compliance.
- Ensure compliance to security standards and best practices for new applications and infrastructures by reviewing/auditing applications, systems, processes, services, and networks.
- Maintain strong understanding of major IT security and compliance industry standard requirements (PCI-DSS, ISO, SOC, HIPAA, etc.), paying particular attention to changes in requirements, and provide this expertise throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of one active Security Certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) is required.
- Minimum 5 years in a multi-discipline, multi-site IT operations environment
- Knowledge of compliance programs, including COBIT, Service Organization Controls (SOC), PCI, HIPAA and ISO 27001.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy; demonstrates business acumen and effectively delivers technical information to non-technical audiences and vice versa.
- Ability to translate compliance requirements from a technical into a business perspective.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!